Social Media Manager
Small SME - Food Industry - Part Time
About the job
The ideal candidate is a hard-working individual who will hold responsibility for managing social media for a client business.
You will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms, supported by The Marketing Leaders.
The client business is an SME in the food industry. The role can be performed entirely remotely.
- Develop social media strategy
- Create original and innovative content
- Manage the Facebook company page
- Manage the Instagram company profile
- Execute the strategy, including preparation of images and content
- Manage and drive audience engagement
- Provide a monthly report for the company client
- Liaise with colleagues at The Marketing Leaders
- Proficiency in social media platforms (in particular Facebook & Instagram)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
This role is part-time and for a period of 6 months initially however may be extended.
Salary: To be discussed with the candidate at the interview